GCS Nutrition Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
Creatine Monohydrate is one of the most researched supplements. Creatine is a compound that is naturally produced in the body by the pancreas. It is primarily stored in skeletal muscles to be used in the production of energy, especially during intense exercise. Micronized Creatine is considered to be the preferred form of creatine due to its smaller creatine particles which allow it to be absorbed faster in your small intestine and may act more effectively in the body than other forms of creatine.
Benefits of supplementing with Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
- Increased muscle levels of creatine
- Increase in power, strength and performance
- Causes your body to retain water in the skeletal muscles which will leave your muscles looking bigger and fuller.
- Creatine’s direct role in ATP production means it can drastically improve high intensity exercise performance.
- Creatine is the world’s most effective supplement for adding muscle mass.
- Creatine is unlike other supplements that impact only advanced athletes; it benefits you regardless of your fitness level.
Warnings: This product is only intended for healthy adults, 18 years of age or older. Do not exceed product recommended dose. Do not use if you’re pregnant or nursing. Before using this product consult a physician. If you experience any adverse reaction to this product discontinue use. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep product stored in a cool, dry place, protect from heat, light, and moisture.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.