GCS Nutrition Micronized L-Glutamine
L-Glutamine is the most abundant free amino acid in the human body. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. L-Glutamine is produced in the muscles and is distributed by blood to the organs that need it. Research has suggested that L-Glutamine is the most important amino acid to a bodybuilder, powerlifter or athlete in general. It provides a component in muscle metabolism and cellular support not shared by any other single amino acid, making the benefits of supplementing with L-Glutamine a realistic venture.
Benefits of supplementing with L-Glutamine
- It prevents your muscles from being catabolized (Eaten up) in order to provide L-Glutamine for other cells in the body.
- Can help replenish declining L-Glutamine levels during intense exercise.
- May serve to boost the immune system. For bodybuilders, this is very important since heavy training tends to greatly deplete L-Glutamine levels.
- It is one of the most important nutrients for intestines.
- Accelerates recovery time , and reduces the risk of infection following prolonged or intense workouts.
- Supports muscle recovery and growth, especially following intense workouts.
Warnings: This product is only intended for healthy adults, 18 years of age or older. Do not exceed product recommended dose. Do not use if you’re pregnant or nursing. Before using this product consult a physician. If you experience any adverse reaction to this product discontinue use. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep product stored in a cool, dry place, protect from heat, light, and moisture.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.